Your Safety & COVID 19
We continue working hard to take every precaution for your safety during the continued pandemic, following local ordinance and CDC guidelines and beyond for your safety.
Below are implementations at the resort surrounding our efforts for cleanliness and social distancing.
- Cleaning & Disinfection: All cabins are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using EPA approved chemicals against COVID-19 on all surfaces: hard surfaces and frequent touch items.
- All linens removed after each stay.
- AC filters cleaned after each stay.
- Pool & playground disinfected periodically.
- Touch surface sanitization between boat rentals
Guest Registry / Occupancy / Office
- Occupancy at the resort is strictly enforced to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- No guests may have visiting “non-registered” guests without permission from the office (due to occupancy limits). Permitted guests must add their names to our guest register.
- Furniture is spaced on all adjoining porches to allow seating and separation of groups in one room/two room lakefront cabins. Guests are asked to use their side steps and grill only.
- Furniture is separated at pool & hot tub area to allow for spaced distance between groups.
Hot Tub & Pool Policies during COVID
The health department and CDC have shared that the virus can not survive in pool chemicals. Including spaced furniture for social distance, our pool and hot tub rules for summer request that
- Guest limit to 6 persons in the large outdoor tub at a time, and for 45 minutes at most.
- No masks/goggles can be left in pool area and will be discarded each evening for safety.
- Parents and guardians should limit usage of hot tub by appropriate age children to when other adults are in the hot tub area or desiring to use. (The hot tub is not a kid’s pool, and adults will have first priority for everyone’s comfort and safety.)
Safe Towel Exchange & Laundry
- We offer towel exchange for 3+ nights staying guests. Clear disposable linen bags are provided in each guest room for use to bring soiled towels to the office to exchange for clean bagged bath & kitchen towels. Guests are requested to use these bags for their towel exchange at the office to prevent moisture in air. (extra bags always available.)
- At checkout, for our staff safety, we ask guests to place ALL towels and washcloths in bags (extra available) as they prepare for checkout and leave in cabin.
We are grateful to be open and ready to serve you! We very much appreciate your understanding of our policies and actions intended to provide a wonderful, safe experience for all.